Safety guide for high-pressure hydraulics
Work safely with ultra high-pressure hydraulics
High pressure requires high safety. When working with Ultra High-Pressure Hydraulics (up to 4000 bar) it is important to follow relevant safety measures. If it is not done right it could result in severe injuries.
- Don't test for leakages with your hand
- Always use protective glasses and gloves
- Wash off contaminated skin immediately to avoid skin irritations
- Avoid fire by materials and fluids soaked in hydraulic fluid should be stored in sealed metal containers and disposed at proper places.
- Inspect hose assemblies for damage and wear on a regular basis
- Replace defective or damaged hose assemblies immediately
Download the Safety Guidelines to learn more about the risks to make sure that you are working safely with ultra high-pressure hydraulics.