Movie: CDC CEJN Dual Connector for Vehicles
The CEJN Dual Connector, CDC, is a quick-to-connect multi-plate that makes it easy to connect and disconnect electric power and compressed air to the vehicle. It will disconnect automatically by turning/pushing the starting key/knob of the vehicle. The connector is used to fill the vehicle's braking system. It is also possible to reverse the flow and use the vehicle's compressor to power pneumatic tools, such as lifting equipment.
- Two-way connector for filling vehicles braking system or power pneumatic tools
- Universal design allowing separate hose and electrical connection without multi-plate
- Automatic disconnection on vehicle ignition
- Emergency pop-out in case of electrical failure
- LED indicators of connection status
How to change from old unit to CDC