Safety is vital to our business. It is not merely optional, but is essential to everything we do and we take responsibility for the safety of our customers and users. A safe work place is our top priority and we are not satisfied until our customers no longer have to choose between safety and high-performance products. Recent product launches and developments such as eSafe and the alert-ring on our Ultra High-Pressure couplings are proof of that.
Protecting the environment is essential to us and is something we take very seriously. Developing energy-efficient products is a matter of course for us, as this goes hand-in-hand with putting less pressure on the compressor. Spill-free products are another objective, to avoid contamination of the environment and hydraulic systems. Our Swedish production facilities are run on wind power and CEJN’s aim is to work in an as environmentally friendly way as possible. We implement an Environment Management System with ISO 14001 requirements as our minimum standard.
At CEJN AB we are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment in all of its business activities. We develop, manufacture and market Quick Connect Couplings, Plug-In Couplings, Automotive Products and related products for the international market.
This Environmental Policy is valid for CEJN AB located in Skövde and Lönsboda, Sweden
- We have a responsibility to the environment as we have to our customers, employees, owners and our society.
- We shall reduce our impact on the environment when it is ecologically motivated, technically possible and economically reasonable, and will work to create a sustainable development for present and future generations.
- We shall comply with valid environmental legislation, work for continual improvements, establish, follow and further develop new environmental objectives and we shall aspire to incorporate environmentally friendly alternatives into our business methods and products whenever possible.
- Our business practices shall meet the ISO 14001 requirements.
This will be achieved by:
- Special considerations of customer's requirements and expectations within the environmental field.
- Developing an environmentally-conscious understanding and motivation among the workforce.
- Developing new, environmentally friendly products to enhance our customers' possibilities to improve the environment.
- Securing use of resource- and energy efficient operations through continual improvements including pollution prevention.
- Following applicable laws and regulations in environmental legislation.
- Observing environmental issues in supplier evaluation.
- Openly displaying environmental facts.
Our goal is to deliver a high level of quality throughout the process, from raw material, product development and production to delivery and customer support. We put our customers first and strive to exceed their expectations. Our operations have been certified in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality management system standard since 1995. This prioritises, among other things, customer focus, employee commitment and continuous improvements.
By unlocking the creativity of our staff and their interest in experimenting with new technologies we are constantly stretching the boundaries of what is possible. With six decades behind us and a number of different innovations in our arsenal, our global organisation remains one step ahead. This includes how we operate, the technologies we apply and our commercial approach. Innovation by performance.
Delivering products that provide a high level of performance is deeply rooted in our DNA, and was one of the reasons why the first CEJN coupling was designed. The surrounding world is constantly evolving, presenting us with new challenges every day, and that’s why flexibility is one of our guiding principles. We work closely with our customers during the development phase and guarantee to provide them with the best and safest performance products on the market.