Work safely with ultra high-pressure hydraulics
High pressure requires high safety. When working with Ultra High-Pressure Hydraulics (up to 4000 bar) it is important to follow relevant safety measures. If it is not done right it could result in severe injuries.
Download the Safety Guidelines to learn more about the risks to make sure that you are working safely with ultra high-pressure hydraulics.
- Don't test for leakages with your hand
- Always use protective glasses and gloves
- Wash off contaminated skin immediately to avoid skin irritations
- Dispose hydraulic fluids and material soaked in hydraulic fluids at proper places to avoid environmental contamination
- Inspect hose assemblies for damage and wear on a regular basis
- Replace defective or damaged hose assemblies immediately
Your safety is our priority. Download Safety Guidelines Today!