VACULA's Brand New Products for Fluid Handling - DX2.5 & DX12
The all-new DX is the ultimate solution for safely extracting a wide variety of fluids. It uses a vacuum mode to suction the fluid into the canister of 2.5 or 12 litres and uses a slight overpressure to empty the fluid from it. This way, the operator never comes in contact with the fluid and never gets exposed to any possible fumes and/or odour.
The DX is developed in close cooperation with automotive manufacturers and end-users. This alliance has resulted in a product with many sought-after design features, including:
- A Universal Seal that enables the DX to safely extract all kinds of non-flammable fluids,
even aggressive-type brake fluids.
- An Ergonomically Designed Handle that turns in two different directions to activate the
functions: the vacuum mode to fill the canister with fluid and the pressure mode to empty
the canister from fluid.
- A Safety Design that prevents accidental activation of the pressure mode, which could
potentially cause operator injury and/or property damage.
- A Built-In Silencer Function with a low-noise level to minimize excessive noise and
improve the workplace environment.
- Vacuum Pre-Charging Function that allows the DX to work disconnected from the shop
- Quality components that enable a long, maintenance-free service life of the DX.
- An Automatic Refiller Bottle optimizes fluid storage.
- An Extension Hose that enables operators to reach the inaccessible brake fluid
reservoirs of newer car models.
- Accessory Kits and Options makes the DX the most complete system for numerous